Sex Toy Storage
If you’re like me and have a gazillion different sex toys, gadgets, get-ups, and stuff, you might be interested in the sex toy storage options here. The sex toy industry is completely full of every kinky item you could ever ask for but who is making solutions to store all of these toys?
The answer, really is nobody!
Us kinksters have to get creative when looking for ways to store our vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, and wands.
You’ll also notice that I’m not going to talk about popular brands like JoyBoxx because everyone does that.
Let’s think outside of the (sex toy) box!
Why is sex toy storage so important?
- The nature of the material that most sex toys are made from requires more care than simply tossing them into a drawer or basket. Certain toys can’t touch and can melt if left together for an extended period of time.
- Most people want to be discreet with their sexy extracurricular hobbies. This may mean that they want to keep children’s curious hands out of their drawers, or they want to make sure their mother-in-law doesn’t stumble upon anything that will give her a heart attack.
- Sex toys take up space, especially if you have a collection like mine. We are naturally driven to like our things to be organized and uncluttered.
Store your Sex Toys in Satin Storage Bags
Not all sex toys come with their own storage bag. This leaves me scratching my head sometimes. LoveHoney’s satin storage bag is probably your cheapest option. This doesn’t need to be a high tech item; you just need bags that will:
- keep sex toys from touching one another and possibly melting
- keep lint, hair, and dust off of sex toys
- provide discreet coverings for your sex toys
Look at getting a Jewelry Armoire for Sex Toy Storage
Sometimes when we think “sex toy storage,” we think about storing dildos and vibrators only. The truth is, there are a lot more things to store that make up many more shapes and sizes. Cock rings, penis sleeves, bullet vibrators, vibrator sleeves, handcuffs, anal plugs, and nipple clamps are all things that don’t fit into that classic, dildo sized, rectangular slot.
Wouldn’t it be better to get a sex toy storage solution that contains many different kinds of storage space and slots? Maybe something designed to contain a mix of smaller and bigger items?
Enter the jewelery armoire!
A jewelry armoire is a stand with different sized drawers and cupboards. The drawers and slots generally get larger as you move further down the “dresser.” They are designed to be beautiful showpieces in bedrooms so the aesthetic factors are a huge bonus in my mind.
This old Hollywood gorgeous armoire is meant to store jewelry but is a perfect solution for sex toy storage in a beautifully decorated bedroom!
- The top of the armoire lifts up and there are thirteen (cock) ring slots and an open space for any other small items you’ll want to store. There is also a mirror when you open up the top lid. The drawers are all lined with a beautiful and lint free velvet lining.
- Three small drawers: the first is divided into 9 small squares , the second drawer is divided into 6 rectangles, and the third small drawer has no dividers – bullets, sleeves, plugs, clamps, etc.
- The four large drawers are deep with no dividers – vibrators, dildos, and wands.
- There are two side closets with 8 double hooks each. There is also a small cord to prevent swinging things from swinging out as you open and close the closet door – floggers, spankers, leashes, collars, restraints etc.
See more details on this Armoire at Amazon.com
- Bottom three drawers have no spacers and are great for vibrators, dildos, and wands.
- Top three small drawers have dividers for small gadgets like bullet vibes, cock rings, sleeves etc.
See more details on this Armoire at Amazon.com
Sex Toy Storage for Travel
Travelling with sex toys can be stressful, with good cause! Not only are there countries that you can’t bring your sex toys into, but the thought of airport security opening up your suitcase and seeing all of your masturbation tools can give some people major anxiety! If your sex toy has a travel lock to ensure that it doesn’t start vibrating en route, now would be a great time to turn it on!
- Discreet storage case. Could be a makeup case or a shower kit!
- Comes with a small padlock to keep prying eyes and fingers out
- 14 x 7.5 x 2.75 inches
- Lined with antibacterial material to keep your clean sex toys clean
- Available in medium and small as well
Get more information at Lovehoney.com
Hanging Organizers for Sex Toy Storage
Over the door and hanging organizers are usually great for storing shoes in your closet or toiletries on your bathroom door. Did you ever consider using them for sex toy storage though?
This is a pretty good and inexpensive solution for sex toy storage if you’re not terribly concerned with prying eyes and fingers (in other words, you don’t have children). The carousel hangs in your closet and swivels around so that you can access everything easily.
There are enough compartments that each of your toys can have a separate pocket and there are five large center compartments to hold anything else you could ever want. In terms of storage space, this carousel probably has the largest capacity out of everything on my list.
Check out this carousel organizer on Amazon
A Surprising Sex Toy Storage Solution
This belongs in that category of “there’s aren’t any storage solutions specifically designed for sex toys so we’ll steal products meant for other uses.” And the range of intended uses is astounding!
Some of the best types of storage solutions I found were, surprisingly, for gun storage! If you think about it, it makes sense:
- gun owners may want to hide their guns
- guns need to be locked up and secure
- guns and gun accessories come in different sizes – rifles (spreaders, floggers etc), handguns (vibrators, dildos), bullets (duh…), and holsters (harness or holster – both hold your “gun”)
- gun owners want to limit the amount of dust/debris that their guns are subject to
- guns and gun accessories are heavy! Expect good quality workmanship
Do all of these points sound familiar? Replace “guns” with “sex toys” and this sound like exactly what we need!
This locking “book” is designed to hold a handgun. The internal dimensions are 2″ x 5.6″ x 9″. It won’t hold a Hitachi Magic Wand but it will hold smaller vibrators or dildos. This is perfect if you’re in a dorm or other shared accommodations or have prying family members.
You can check out this sneaky safe at Amazon!
A safe organizer?
I know, I know. I’m personally not a fan of guns or anything to do with them but I tell ya, these folks have storage figured out!
I was looking for over the door storage solutions and, honestly, I was really disappointed with my options. Most of the door hangers had just one size and one type of compartment.
I saw this organizer and instantly fell in love with the different types of storage available.
- holsters at the top hold your vibrators. Let’s face it, most vibrators nowadays aren’t really that classic, cylindrical dildo shape. Rabbits vibrators, dual and triple stimulators, prostate toys, etc all tend to be quite a bit wider than we expect.
- zippered pockets could hold lubes, restraints, or other loose items
- I LOVE the bullet vibrator pockets. I have tons of small vibes that would fit perfectly into these little slots.
- 23 5/8″ wide x 49 1/2″ tall.
So this is designed to be used on the inside of a safe but I’ve had confirmation that it can be retrofitted to the back of a standard door! It’s made from nylon and is designed to hold heavy guns! Your sex toys will be no problem for these compartments.
You can check out Liberty Door Panels on Amazon and you’ll be able to see other sizes that it comes in as well!
If you haven’t noticed by now, it’s really hard to find specialized sex toy storage that meets all of the needs of someone who has a fairly large sex toy collection.
Maybe it’s just me, but I like things to look neat and organized. I don’t want accidents happening either like having to clean up spilled lube after throwing everything in my bedside table drawer (done that a million times) or finding a corroded battery in the bottom of a shoe box under my bed.
I think that the trick in finding good sex toy storage solutions is 1) lots of compartments and 2) different sizes to accommodate different sized sex toys.
This shouldn’t be rocket science here, but our options are so limited unless we get very creative! In terms of functionality, I think that our best bet to go with is gun storage solutions. The multi sized compartments are a winner for me!
If anyone has any other suggestions for things to add to my list, be sure to send an email to us at email@example.com!